Saturday 28 December 2013

Review: MAC Lipstick in 'Taupe'


Hi guys! 

So a couple of months ago I went to MAC in search of a new nude lipstick and came out with 'Taupe'. As some of you may already know, I've had a nude MAC lipstick before (Honeylove). While I loved it, I also found it hard to wear without lots of lipliner or a lipgloss on top, I think it was just a touch too light for me.

When I first swatched 'Taupe' I was quite dubious since it seemed to have very strong pink undertones. While this is true, once on my lips it definitely comes off more brown than pink. Although it is matte, it is very moisturising and I rarely have the problem of my lips peeling while wearing it. The colour melts right into my skin and it's literally one of those 'your natural skin colour but better' shades. I've hardly worn any other lipsticks since I've bought this and I'd definitely recommend this for all those with medium to dark skin tones.

(Pics of me taken with camera phone since not a single family member would take them for me lol)










Hope you enjoyed reading!

Jade xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...