Sunday 7 April 2013

Review: Soap & Glory Carbon Black Extreme Eyeliner Pen

Hi guys!

As you know Boots are doing are doing a 3 for 2 deal on all of their beauty products, and since I'm super broke I managed to convince my mum to pick me a few bits and pieces. One of the things I got was the Soap & Glory Carbon Black Extreme Eyeliner Pen (£6)

Since trying out some of Soap & Glory's skincare products, I've practically lived on their website eyeing everything up. Since their other products are so freaking amazing I thought I would give their beauty products a try. My liquid eyeliner had recently run out and I needed to top up. I've never tried a 'felt tip' kind of liquid eyeliner and this one seemed like the best one for creating the heavy black eye that I like to wear.

Verdict:

I really love this so far! It's so easy to apply and really does create a super sleek line really quickly. I would say it took me almost half the time to do my eyeliner as it normally does. It also dries pretty instantly, which means I didn't have to worry about blinking and having my eyeliner end up all over my eyelids (which really does get on my nerves). The finish is a true black and is opaque, which makes me so happy because I HATE streaks in liquid eyeliner. It also stayed on my eyelids all day without the use of a primer. There was a little bit of smudging, but this happens with all my eye products as I have quite oily skin. I definitely recommend this if like me, you like creating quite a thick, dark eye using your liquid eyeliner :) 
















6 comments:

  1. You've convinced me to buy this!
    I'm crap at doing winged eyeliner so this might help me.

    I came here from the bbloggers chat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great, I really like the few S&G cosmetics I've tried!
    I've come over from the #bbloggers chat last night :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fab! Great blog newest follower :) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...