Wednesday 10 April 2013

Review: Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara


Hi guys!

This Maybelline mascara (£7.99) was another item I got as part of the 3 for 2 deal at Boots and this time I'm not a happy bunny at all! So I assumed that a mascara called 'The Rocket Volum' Express' would do what it says on the tin, but it really doesn't. When applying it, it made my lashes darker and separated them...but thats about it. It didn't add an volume or really lengthen them at all. Too be honest, I may as well not have used any mascara at all! If you look at the wand, you can see that the bristles are definitely not long enough to pick up any of the lashes and this made it extremely difficult to do my bottom lashes. Maybe it's my own fault as I should have looked at the picture of the wand more closely...but you live and you learn I guess. All I can say is that next time I will most definitely be sticking to my most trusted Rimmel Volume Flash mascara.

If you've tried this then let me know what you thought :) 







4 comments:

  1. FINALLY an honest review! everyone's been raving about this and then i look at the pictures of the wand and the pictures they post of their lashes and it looks dreadful. thank you for giving an honest review! and this definitely confirms that im not going to buy it haha xx :)

    stephanieslook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see this mascara and I wanted to try buuuuut I'm not too sure after your review! I do like Maybelline's Falsie's massacre, it's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely give the Falsie's a try...hopefully the bristles are longer! x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...