Saturday 23 February 2013

The Day Beyonce Ruined My Life OOTD


So it started off as a really bad day for me...like millions of others, for three days straight I've been trying and failing to get Beyonce tickets. Today was my final chance and I still had no luck, which means that throughout late April/early May I will be dead to the world because I know all the pictures and videos of Beyonce swishing her flawless weave will make my heart bleed.


So what do I always do to cheer myself up? Well apart from eating cheesecake the answer is always shopping. So I dragged myself out of bed to go to Brent Cross with my mum and this is what I wore...









I know, I know...I'm wearing all black again but right now I think it's just the easiest thing to do. Since I couldn't exactly wear the sweatshirt with a pair of tracksuit bottoms, I gave it a little twist by mixing sporty and sexy together. Sometimes my favourite things to wear are the things that make no sense on paper, but make so much sense when you put them on.

I'm wearing:

- Primark Floral Patterned Tights

Hope you like and there'll be a post coming up tomorrow about the purchases I made :) 



12 comments:

  1. I know you're probably devastated but the title and first paragraph of this post had me in tears looooool.
    Love this outfit, every time I see an EducateElevate jumper I'm annoyed at myself for not having one yet lol they are too cool!
    What lipstick are you wearing btw? Me likey x

    www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool thanks! I'm hoping the pain will disappear soon. EducateElevate are doing 20% off their jumpers this weekend actually if you still wanted to get one? And I'm wearing MAC Rebel :) xXx

      Delete
    2. Loool. Ooh I will have to check that out, thanks! Ah cool, thank you :) xx

      Delete
    3. Oh btw love the new blog layout (Y) xx

      Delete
    4. Thanks! I never seem to be happy with it! lol x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how u have styled that skirt with tights!
    Be great if you could check my latest outfit post feat a camo jacket from Fashion Union.

    Thanks :) Charlie UK Fashion Blog | Lurch Hound Loves xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Checked it out and I love the post :) x

      Delete
  4. Ahhh love your style. The jumper is amazing, spesh put together with the skirt

    Love the blog

    bekasbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you've styled this! especially the jumper ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...