Friday 7 December 2012

Beanie Weather

Hey!

Just a quick post today. Remember the clothing brand 'Educate Elevate' I blogged about a couple of weeks ago? Well I ordered a whole bunch of stuff (four sweatshirts and a beanie) from them and it all arrived this week! Since it's bloody freezing outside I thought I would blog a pic of me in the beanie. I think it might be my favourite thing in the world right now!

P.S. I really wanted to blog the sweatshirts but I bought them as Christmas presents for my siblings ( and one for myself shhh!) so pictures of them will definitely be coming at the end of this month.




Details can be found in this previous post.

P.S. I'm wearing MAC 'Honeylove' in this pic, so if you're the same skin tone as me and was wondering what it would look like on, then this is it!

Hope you're all wrapping up warm! 

:D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...