Saturday 8 December 2012

Animalistic OOTD

Another OOTD post. I'm going to try and keep this quite frequent because they seem to be the most popular :) Today I went to Wood Green to buy Christmas decorations and scented candles (don't ask me why). If you're familiar with Wood Green, you'll know that it's a place where velour tracksuits are still a familiar sight lol. I didn't want to dress up too much, but at the same time I couldn't help myself and decided to inject a bit of fun into a drab day with my outfit. This is what I wore...















So yeah, don't judge me but I did go for a fitted tiger print midi dress. But at least it wasn't leopard right? Lol

Details

- Tiger Print Dress from River Island. £15 (on sale)
- Camo Jacket with PU Sleeves from River Island. I think it was £50.
- Black Suede/Leather/Studded bag from River Island. £120
- Black Nike Blazers from Office. £66.99

I really am a River Island whore aren't I? Sigh...





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...