Tuesday 20 November 2012

"Tattoo your name across my heart..."



Yes the title is a Beyonce lyric. I just couldn't help my myself.

But anyway...I thought I'd make a quick post about my new tattoo. If you're on Instagram you'd have seen it already but since so many people have heard me nattering on about the idea for my new tattoo for the past year, I thought it's only fair that I share it on here too. :) 








 It's a heart shaped padlock which features a gypsy girl and a rose and it's meant to represent the fact that I wear my heart on my sleeve. Sometimes it's a positive and sometimes it's to my detriment. I'm one of those stereotypical soppy, emotional girls I'm ashamed to say lol. I've had quite a few people ask if the girl is black or white, but I would say neither. To me she's ambiguous. It's on the inside of my right arm and yes it hurt like a bitch. I've had two tattoos prior to this one, but this was the most painful by far. This was due to the fact that the skin on the inside arm is quite thin and sensitive since it doesn't get much exposure to the elements. These pictures were taken the same night I got it done (Thursday). At the moment it's in its healing process which means A LOT OF PEELING, so I can't really show it off at the moment :( lol

I got it done at Black Garden Tattoo by Cesar Mesquita (follow him on Instagram he's amazing!) and it cost £320. He's a really funny guy and he keeps you distracted throughout the whole process, which was around 2 and a half hours.

So that's my update done. If you have any questions leave them in the comment box below! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...